TBG Learning works to help people develop themselves, so that they can become self-sustaining in life. We operate at different points on the continuum of an individual’s life where difficulties emerge and support is needed. For some it’s early intervention to provide training when a young person drops out of the traditional school system, for others it’s developing their skills to prepare them for a job or further education, we give people access to the workplace through work placements and jobs, and provide them with support while in employment to ensure they stay employed.
For our customers, TBG Learning’s services work towards helping people to live life and work independently in a way that matches their choices, aspirations and needs.
Our mission is:
To promote sustainable employment through development, motivation and an innovative approach, by delivering a quality bespoke service to each and every one of our customers.
- Our values: In how we do our work we are guided by a set of values, these values are embedded in who we are.
- Accountability The obligation of an individual or organisation to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them and disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- Quality Delivers a high quality service while meeting contractual obligations. Can successfully manage multiple priorities & actions.
- Commercial focus Understands own role in the context of the wider commercial priorities in the business. Further actively identifies business opportunities.
- Drive & passion Maintain enthusiasm and a positive attitude at work. Demonstrate ability to cope with successfully managing multiple priorities in an ever evolving environment, showing resolve when challenged.
- People focus Focused on the need of customers and colleagues, puts the customer at the centre of the business. Learns from experiences and shares knowledge with others. Actively develops or assists the development of others.
- Attitude Behaves with integrity and demonstrates respect to all.
I’ve learnt a great deal since studying with TBG Learning. My CV is fantastic now and I know I can do a good covering letter on my own and my confidence has grown for interviews.
I feel my experience has made me a better person and helped me to gain the qualifications I need to move on to either an Apprenticeship or a job.